Sunday, January 14, 2018

Love You


This has to be by far one of my favorite valentines that I made.    I think it is because of the non-traditional color sheme in Tempting Turquoise of all colors.    The background was done with my ink refill that I put a drop on a plastic plate.   Then with my aqua painter I added water to give the wash look.    Then gently I took my Whisper White cardstock and put it in the water ink refill mixture.   I did several times until I got the desired color scheme.   The first time you lay down it maybe too drenched with ink.    You will be surprised how much color one drop gives you.   The nice thing is you can just keep putting paper down into the mixture until there is no more ink left.    A little drop goes a long way.

The sentiment comes from Rubbernecker called I want to.   The heart was free form cut.   Sequins, rhinestones and baker's twine complete the card.  

No comments: