Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sneak peak

  

So I got a few sneak peak items from the upcoming Occasions Mini, but I really haven't had a chance to play with all my holiday errands.    The new Occasions Mini has a new product that is a must have.   It is called Brusho Crystal Color.    You need to start with watercolor paper at least that is the only thing I found that will help soak up the water from the Aqua Painter.    Next you stamp and heat emboss your image.    Next sprinkle the Brusho Crystal Color and use your Aqua Painter to work in the color powder.   Super easy and fabulous results.      I used the Beautiful Day stamp set that will be available in the new Occasions Mini and paired it up with the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series paper.   Today was a black and white plaid day if you haven't found the theme.    Stay tuned the Occasions Mini comes out in the beginning of the year.    Hopefully I will get to play a little more and perfect this technique and be able to share some more projects with sneak peak items.   

No comments: