Friday, August 11, 2017

Enjoy It's Your Birthday


I got this great summer set from Lawn Fawn a while ago and I took the time out to stamp and then color in these palm trees with the hammock with my Chameleon Markers and then the images just sat there.   I couldn't figure out how to use them.      I knew I wanted to say something to the effect of enjoy your day, but everytime I went through my stamp sets I couldn't find what I was looking for to stamp on the card.   I was almost ready to type something on my computer and print it.    Then I filled through my dies and found the enjoy in Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and the card took off from there.   I added the bithday sentiment from my stamp set from Pinefeather Press and the card was nearly complete.    The perfect summer birthday card.

No comments: