Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

So what is everyone's new year's resolutions?  Have you made any?  The question is will you keep them.   For me it is to continue stamping and sharing all my homemade goodies with all of you.   Another one is to keep in touch with friends.   I have to admit, I started a new job and with preparing for the holidays,  I haven't made the time I should to spend with friends.   Thank God for Facebook.
So here is my card to help me remind me that friends are just a phone call away.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Love Letters Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Basic Black Button, Black Pearls from a local craft store
Tools:  Corner Rounder, Square Lattice Textured Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments: